Sunday, August 17, 2008

Thank You for the Lovely Day

I wanted to do a card to thank the Neska's for their generous hospitality on Friday. I didn't have a stamp that was a lake scene but I did have one that had one of the Adirondack chairs that they have on the sandy beach by the lake. This was created by painting the scene using re-inkers after stamping on a sheet of glossy paper. The re-inkers are used as paints after you add a small drop of water. I like the look because of the shiny look that results.

4 comments:

Lisa Renéa said...

Super, super! I bet they will LOVE this. As always your art is WOWEE!

michelle cook infantino said...

Fantastic scenic stamping! Gorgeous Annie---'bout time you started a blog.

Unknown said...

That turned out really cool!!

Cathy said...

I love this! That image is gorgeous, but the way you've colored it really sets the tone. Beautiful!