Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bathroom Walls


Bathroom walls are suppose to have something decorative hanging on them. It is a law somewhere. I seem to remember reading about it on a decorating website. My son, who now lives in an apartment, has absolutely nothing on his bathroom wall. Doesn't seem to bother him but it bothered me that he might be subject to the decorating police coming in and arresting him if they found out.
The little piece that I did for my header of this blog was just sitting on my desk waiting to be used for something else. The ah hah light went on. So I stamped the sentiment " Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits". I will get a frame and he can hang it on the nice blank wall over his toilet.
Very appropriate for bathroom art don't you think?

8 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute Annie, I think his bathroom art is perfect, you could decorate the whole apartment with your artwork :)

Lost in Paper said...

I think it's perfect for your son's bathroom!!!

Kim said...

HI Annie --- nice to see your blog. This is a cute project for your sons bathroom......hope HE appreciates it! :)

Sue McGettigan said...

ROFLMAO Annie - perfect quote for bathroom art :) Only you would come up with this, hopefully it will keep your DS safe from the Decorating Police, although I suspect you ARE the #1 Decorating Police undercover agent ;)

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

Yes - I sometimes just sits too - great one - and even better - Mom did it - PRICELEsS!!

Barb

Christa said...

LOL- very cute

Vintage Papers said...

I know he will love it! adorable piece!

Lisa Renéa said...

Love it! Perfect for a guy's wall! Cute, but not too cute!