Saturday, November 13, 2010

Rubber Stamp Madness

This is the lastest edition of Rubber Stamp Madness with a piece of my work as the cover. I had sent this in some time ago and they asked me if they could hang on to it for use at a later date. I was so excited when they called and asked me if they could use it for the cover of the holiday issue. The editor of this publication, along with the staff, are the nicest group to work with. Thankyou so much for publishing my work.

I also have a couple of cards in this issue under the Alice in Rubberland section.
This first piece is all stamping using colored pencils.
These two pieces use stamps for the main subject but I drew in the cake and the packages. I used watercolor pencils on these. The Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum was not selected but I wanted you to see it cause I like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Annie

5 comments:

Kris H said...

Congratulations Annie! You "cover girl" you. Love your work... love your eatcake art too. Good for you. :)

Dymphie said...

Congrats with another cover! How cool is that, you go girl!

Babsarella said...

Congratulations Annie!!! Love the cover and your wonderful cards!

Donna Layton said...

Hi Annie:)
This is so cool!! The cover looks great. Home you are doing well.
xox

Cora said...

Well done Annie