Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm So Excited, I Just Can't Hide It....

Ok so I am stuck in the 80's but I do have some new news. Are you ready?

I am going to be a member of my most favorite stamp company's design team - EAT CAKE GRAPHICS. You know how I love these stamps. I have been using them for years and have tons of them. So I am pretty dang excited and very honored to have been chosen.

I just hope that I can do some worthy putzing. So please stop by //http://www.eatcakegraphics.com/ and take a look at all the wonderful stamps. There is also a technique site with some additional eye candy.

And don't forget to stop by here to see if I am up to the challenge. I have my thinking cap on and I am ready to go.

Hugs,
Annie

6 comments:

Kris H said...

Congratulations Annie. You have always used her stamps so well. I still use "Baxter" as my profile picture. Have fun.

Babsarella said...

YAY! Congratulations Annie, and can tell you must be over-the-top thrilled!!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

Congrats - I can't wait - get the mo jo juices flowing.

Barb

Sue McGettigan said...

Congratulations Annie - that's so perfect for you!! Can't wait to see what your putzing produces :)

Cora said...

Doesn't surprise me in the least. You are very talented.

Dymphie said...

Congrats Annie! You're work is always so nice, ECG will be delighted to have you in their team :)