Saturday, November 13, 2010

A couple of projects I have finished

I am not the best photographer or even scanner person, so I am not really happy with how these are showing, but I wanted to share with you a couple of things I have done recently using Eat Cake Graphic stamps.
This first piece, the windows, stairs, word bubble and the little girl are all ECG stamps. I drew in the house, the door and the sidewalk. Colored with Copics.
Everything is an ECG stamp except for the moon. Again I colored using Copic Markers. I added a little glitter around the wand to make it look magical.
I got the card design her from my friend Julie at our hostess club. She comes up with the best ideas. I love the ECG flowers stamps. I use these alot. I colored with Copics matching the ink to the colors in the paper choices.

This shows what the pull out looks like.

Tried to make a gift card holder with this one. I am thinking the paper is overpowering but I do like the design. Used Copics.

Inside showing where the gift card goes.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Annie

4 comments:

Babsarella said...

Everything is terrific!!! Thanks for sharing your new creations.

Kecia said...

Love, love, love the first two ECG cards! I admire your talent so very much.

Cora said...

Your first 2 cards cracked me up.

tina said...

these are great cards- you have been a busy bee! :)