Monday, May 11, 2009

HBD


Happy Birth Day. Found a few minutes this weekend to finish up a card that needs to go in the mail this week. It seems harder and harder to find those few minutes anymore to sit and be creative. I am trying to figure out why my life has gotten so busy lately. No luck with that yet. For this card, I did some masking and colored with Copics. The stamps are Purple Onion Designs (confetti and cupcake) Eat Cake Graphics (the three puppies) and Leave Memories (the alphabet). Did a little glitter accent on the confetti and the candle flame. Rounded the corners with a Zutter corner rounded, thank you most kindly Ms. Tina. I really like this tool.
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Babsarella said...

Annie, this is totally adorable. Love the combo of ECG with POD stamps. I think the recipient will be thrilled and can only imagine the big smile they will have on their face upon receiving this card.

Lisa Renéa said...

What a cute card! Lovely coloring!
I've got a set of ECG stamps for a year now, and have yet to use them!
Too much coloring is intimidating to me. YOU should teach some classes!

Lisa Renéa said...

PS. Annie, River City has a big sale on right now.

Kerilou said...

Very cute, Annie girl!! Love all the masking you did...and so colorful!! Got that etsy shop up yet??
Ker

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

And I am the proud recipient of that birthday card and I love it.

Thank You

Barb