Saturday, May 23, 2009

DANG - I found some time to make some cards.

Work has been my life and I never seem to find any time to really sit and make any cards. Found some time yesterday to get a couple of cards done. Have a few birthdays and a graduation that I needed to make some cards for. I was suppose to be on vacation yesterday but ended up working 8 hours of my time off. Somehow that just doesn't seem right. But during some of the conference calls that I had, was able to putz around and get some of the cards done. It was great.

This card I made for Cathy's sister-in-law. I am hoping that it will make her smile. She has cancer. I used my nestabilities to make the frame. The stamp is one of those wonderful kids sayings from Inkadinkado. I have a bunch of these now and just love them. The little girl is Eat Cake Graphics and I colored her with pencils. The background paper is Basic Grey.
Made this card for my nephew's graduation. I finally broke down and bought some of those Cuttlebug Embossing thingies. I found some paper at a stamping show last weekend that has a colored core. Works very well for a light sanding. The stars are Purple Onion Designs and I just rolled up a bit of scrap paper for the diploma. This was an easy card.

This card is for my adopted Dad. He is actually Tina's Dad but I love her parents so much that I have kinda adopted them as my second set of parents. I often tell Tina that they like me better than her. The alpha is Purple Onion Designs and the hand is - hmmmmm - I can't remember. I think Tina gave it to me. I just punched out squares and stamped on them. Happy Birthday Dad!!!

This card is for one of the gals that works for me. I have made her several cards with Basset Hounds. She has four of them and is very involved in Basset Rescue. I found this awesome picture on the Internet. The stamp is another one of the Inkadinkado Kids Sayings. I used a Sizzix die for the background. The package is Purple Onion Designs. The balloons I cut out from the background paper.

Thanks for stopping by - as always it is greatly appreciated.
Hugs
Annie

6 comments:

Kerilou said...

THey are all lovely, Annie!! I love the little diploma!! Don't work too hard!
xo
Ker

Sue McGettigan said...

Super-cute cards Annie, you've been a busy crafter!!

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

Work - grrrr - the only good thing about it - we can buy more supplies we don't need - great cards - feels good to create.

Hugs.

Barb

Babsarella said...

Totally adorable cards!! Glad you found time to have fun and get creative.

Lisa Renéa said...

Super dee duper dee! Your cards are always fun! More importantly they always bring a smile!!!

Ivanka said...

Beautiful cards Ms. Annie! Love all of them, but the first one is really adorable and will bring a smile to your friend, I'm sure. Love seeing your cards!