Sunday, March 15, 2009

Beep Beep

I found these little buildings at Archivers and thought they would be perfect for my little robot to climb over. I am not quite sure what beep beep means in robotese yet, will figure that out. I am doing this card for my Card Club group. I had to fill in the scene with the tree, sidewalk and fire hydrant. I colored with Copics. The robot is part of a stamp set by Stampendous, the buildings are by Clear Stamps, and the alphabet is Purple Onion Designs. One down only 11 more more to go.

I am doing a monthly ATC swap. The theme for March was By the Sea. Well, I just can't leave well enough alone and do a proper sea theme. I love this little monkey. He is just perfect for a "Sea Monkey". The stamp is a design from Deadbeat. The alphabet is Hampton Arts and the rest is hand drawn by me. Used copic markers to color.

Thanks for stopping by. I do appreciate it.

5 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

So fun Annie, love these cards :)

Lisa Renéa said...

These cards are adorable. Fab coloring, too! You have to be the queen of quirk, love the robot crashing over the buildings!

Anonymous said...

Annie, these are both adorable!!! I love the sea monkey, especially.

Kerilou said...

They are both very cute! Your imagination is endless! Love them.
Keri

TonyaA said...

Adorably Cute!
Fantastic work!
Blessings, peace, and love to you,
Tonya
collageartistry.com