Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Cards

Finally getting around to posting some of the cards I did for Christmas as well as an ornament. I will start with this ornament. I had bought these stars last year and they sat in a box. Took them out this year, spray painted them with a clear glitter paint. The inside is some sparkly ribbon bunched up. I added beads and wire and a bow. Did them in red, green, blue and silver.




This card uses spray watercolor wash for the background. I embossed the snowflake in clear, then sprayed on the watercolor wash. Let dry and then ironed off the embossing powder.


This next card is done with a Unity Stamp I found at Archivers. I restamped the tree and the bird and tree and cut them out applied over the image. The background is a snowflake embossing plate. The die cut is done using 1 x 1 squares of coordinating paper and then glued down and cut out.

I bought this fun sentiment stamp quite some time ago looking for a fruit cake to go with it. Just ended up drawing my interpretation of a fruit cake.











The last card is colored with Copic and uses up some old Basic Grey Christmas paper.









1 comment:

tina said...

I love my ornament and card- you are the bestest! :)