Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feeling Creative and Doing some LIfting

I love Purple Onion Designs Stamps and these blocks are so much fun to use. I borrowed the idea from a card I had seen on the POD blog. I drew the cupcake on paper and cut out. It is covered with diamond dust.

The card below is also a lift from the POD blog. I loved the simplicity of the design. So what do I do, I go and add a bunch of stuff. No stamping on this one. All die cuts.




These two cards are done with Copic Markers. I stamped the image in a very neutral color and then used the markers to add the color. The detail was then drawn in with a black marker.

















Some more POD stamps. These are my design tho. For a variation, I applied Gesso to a piece of an old book paper and then added some distressed ink.













1 comment:

tina said...

Look at you- you're on a roll here. These are all so pretty.