Friday, December 4, 2009

Filmore

I just learned how to do needle felting. Been putting it for almost a year. Why you ask? Good question and I don't have a good answer. Guess I just needed someone to show me how to do it. I read lots of articles and watched some videos but it took a friend actually sitting with me and showing me to get me hooked.

Filmore here (see picture below) is a thank you to a wonderful person - Holly. She is the owner of Eat Cake Graphic stamps. As you know, ECG is one of my all time favorite stamp companies. Filmore is one of the stamps that I love the most. I thought it would be fun to see Filmore in 3D. Now he has a home on her mantle.


Here is a picture of the stamp that I modeled my needle felting bear after. It has been awhile since I posted anything. Sorry about that. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

Oh that's too cute!! What fun for Holly to see one of her characters come to life like that Annie, great idea - and very wonderful felting too!

Babsarella said...

He is adorable Annie, and a perfect likeness!!! You have really mastered needle felting!!

michelle cook infantino said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is absolutely adorable. She must've been floored.

Kerilou said...

He is so cute! I never would have thought to use a stamped image as a model...such a good idea!!
Keri