Friday, December 4, 2009

Cover Girl


Well I will be a Monkey's Uncle or maybe that should be Monkey's Aunt. Anyway. I was pretty excited to find out that some cards that I had submitted to Stamper's Sampler were being published. I was totally blown away when I found out that those cards were gracing the cover. DANG. The stamps I used are Paper Artsy, Squiggly Ink. Some very fun stamps to work with. I incorporated some hand drawn images amoung the stamped images and then watercolored. It felt so good to be creative.

Thanks for stopping in.

9 comments:

Dymphie said...

So well deserved! Congrats :)

Sue McGettigan said...

Yay Annie - you ARE a cover girl!! Such a thrill to see your cards on the cover, and a two page spread inside too - congratulations, couldn't happen to a nicer gal :) I love Paper Artsy stamps, they are so fun to play with.

Babsarella said...

Congratulations!!! You so deserve this honor and your cards are FABULOUS!!! I think they did a great job with the cover too!!

michelle cook infantino said...

This is so deserved. What unique and gorgeous creations!

Ivanka said...

Congratulations Annie! You're a cover girl!! Your cards are gorgeous!

Kerilou said...

This is such a great cover!! You are so deserving..congrats!

Lisa Renéa said...

Annie, this is so gorgeous IRL! I really love how you worked those stamps! Beautiful art from you, always!!

Conniecrafter said...

Awesome Congrats!

Cora said...

Oh Annie! i must try to remember to look for this issue. How excellent!