Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home is where the Heart is

I needed a card for an Open House today. Some friends of ours bought a house here in Cottage Grove. We are going over to see the house this afternoon. I again copied the images from Paper Artsy. I am in total love with these images. I painted old book pages with gesso - been having fun with this. I stamped the heart and the line across the grass. The sun is drawn on the watercolor paper and the house and bushes are drawn on an old book page. I watercolored everything. The alpha is suppose to look like labels from a Dymo Label Maker. I am not sure about the little flowers. They were a last minute thought or I would have drawn some in.

Thanks for stopping by.

Annie

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

Great artwork, as usual! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yep, those signs are made from salvaged pieces of 100 year old church pews...
Keri