Saturday, March 3, 2012

Boy do I need to catch up!

I have been so busy with the new job that I have totally neglected this blog. Being creative has taken a back seat to hmmmm - nothing. I have done some knitting and a couple of cards. Most of the cards that I did were for Eat Cake Graphics. Here are a couple that I did throughout last year and into this year.
This was an experiment to use Copic Markers to die white paper flowers to match colors. It got kinda busy.

This is a birthday card for a lovely lovely friend.

I got some of the Copic white acrylic paint for highlighting. Was playing around with using that on this one.

This was a card that I sent to ECGs that was not used on the sight. Very simple.


This was a lift from myself from another card I did for Eat Cake Graphics. I needed a birthday card and had just done the cat in the chair.


I drew the cupcakes. The flourish and the sentiment are from Eat Cake Graphics.


I loved this one. I drew the balloon and added the little dog. Dog and Sentiment are Eat Cake Graphics. All of these cards are colored with Copic. If you haven't been able to tell Eat Cake Graphics is one of my most favorite stamp companies. If you like the stamps, go visit the site and support this one person stamp company.

Thanks

Annie

1 comment:

Tracy said...

i've been seeing all your cards via Pinterest, then headed over to Eat Cake - you, are as ever, amazing. but i had to specifically comment on the balloon you drew! soo amazing - i love the perspective :-)