Saturday, February 5, 2011

Some Putzing

My sister-in-law just completed her PhD. Sent her this to celebrate that. All stamps are Purple Onion Design.
I loved this stamp of the bears butt and the cute saying that went with it. Tina's Dad is in the hospital so I did this to let him know that I was thinking of him. The card folds up so that it can be mailed flat. Thank you Miss Julie for this great template. Stamps are Inky Antics and I colored with Copics.

Did this card for card club. This was one of the left overs. I love the background paper from The Angel Company. The stamp is Purple Onion Designs.

This last card was just some putzing around. I covered a page from an old book with gesson and then inked edges with Distress Ink. All of the stamps are Purple Onion Design.
Thanks for stopping by. It is always appreciated.

3 comments:

Babsarella said...

Great cards Annie!!! So glad you are finding some time to play.

Ivanka said...

Love them all, but the bear's butt is just so dang cute! Love it.

Tracy said...

love all of them - particularly loving the tan black combo and the birthday card with the flowers :-)