Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Mingle Tag

This is not the greatest picture. I was in a hurry. The flowers are handmade. I took pages from an old book and covered with ink. Then I stamped images all over them. I punched out circles and then trimmed the circles. The paper was then crumpled and then stacked to produce the layers. The middles are just old book pages that have been crumpled. The quote stamp is one by Tim Holtz. I also used floss for the vines. The final touch was to add some bling with beads. Thanks for looking.
Annie

2 comments:

Tracy said...

oh honey i love your tag! beautiful colors and i'm really dying to try making some of these kind of flowers. wonderful and faaboo quote!

Babsarella said...

Beautiful!!! I think we must be thinking alike...I just used that quote on a card I made!