Saturday, December 13, 2008

Why I never get anything done

I can't do anything in mass production mode. I putz to much with one card. I still have a bunch of cards to make and now I am in the one at a time mode. This takes for bloody ever. I wanted to do a card for a gal and her husband that we go on motorcycle rides with. Thought I could whip one out really fast but NOOOOO! This was done on glossy card stock using Stazon and then painted with dye ink reinkers. I had to draw the tree because that side of the card looked empty. I had to add the holly because I smeared the ink from the body of the motorcycle. The Alpha Stamps and Holly are Purple Onion Designs, which by the way is having a fabulous sale on stamps. Go check it out. The Frog is from Eat Cake Graphics. The Motorcycle is PSX. I drew the Santa hat on the frog. I am pleased with the final product. Now if I can just leave this one alone and more on to the next one.... I might get something done today. Thanks for stopping by. Warm Holiday Wished to you and yours.

4 comments:

Kerilou said...

This is amazing, Annie! Your drawing never ceases to amaze me!! That is one festive frog!!
Keri

Babsarella said...

Totally cute!! You are one incredible drawer!! I am the same way...I get tired of making the same card over and over, so now I just seem to play and create one at a time. Takes a long time, but is more fun!

Lisa Renéa said...

Too freakin' cute!

Donna Layton said...

This crackes me up. That's exactly why I quit making cards. I spent so much time on each one that I felt like they should all be framed rather than mailed in an envelope:)
This one is INCREDIBLE BTW.