Sunday, April 8, 2012

Creating on the weekend

This was a good weekend to do a little bit of nothing and some creating. This first card uses Whipper Snapper Stamps (Crab and Seaweed). The sentiment is printed. I colored using Copic Markers. I thought I could give this card to Mike to give to me when he is crabby.
I had seen this blocking style on Pinterest and liked the way it looked so I tried to reproduce. The Stamps uses are Tree - Memory Box and the sentiment is Unity.


I made this card for a sweet friend at work. The Stamp is by Mo Manning for StampingBella. Colored with Copic Markers. Sentiment is computer generated cause I was way to lazy to actually pull out an alphabet and stamp it myself.


This last card got a wee bit busy. Ok a lot busy. I don't know what I was thinking. I am going to use it anyway cause I am late. The only stamping is the sentiment which is Purple Onion Designs. I drew out the pattern for the cupcake. The heart is a punch. Paper is Basic Grey.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are having a nice Easter weekend.



Hugs, Annie

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Love your idea of giving your husband a card to give to you :) very cute. My favorite is the second card with the blocking and the trees, such great colors. Love the stomping girl, like the way you did the sentiment and the cupcake card is fun!